The Harman Kardon Citation MultiBeam 1100 soundbar has 11 speakers, two of which are responsible for high-altitude channels: the new product supports Dolby Atmos. This MultiBeam 1100 differs from its predecessor, MultiBeam 700. The soundbar does not come with a subwoofer – it is believed that the sound is quite self-sufficient. However, adding lows to the MultiBeam 1100 using native Sub or Sub S is not difficult.
A Harman Kardon Citation MultiBeam 1100 based system can be upgraded with surround speakers to achieve a 5.1.2 configuration. In addition, the MultiBeam 1100 is equipped with automatic room correction. Another adjustment is an increase in the intelligibility of PureVoice dialogues, a proprietary proprietary technology that controls the operation of the center channel.
This list of technologies is not exhausted. The MultiBeam 1100 also has streaming capabilities with Apple AirPlay, Alexa Multi-Room Music (MRM) and built-in Chromecast. An HDMI eARC connector is provided for easy integration with a TV. The appearance of the novelty is formed by a solid grill made of natural woolen fabric from the company Kvadrat in gray or black.
In the UK, the Harman Kardon Citation MultiBeam 1100 soundbar costs £899.
Harman Kardon Citation MultiBeam 1100 Specifications
- Total speaker power output (Max @THD 1%)630W
- Soundbar output power (Max @THD 1%)8 x 60W woofer and full-range + 3 x 50W tweeter
- Soundbar transducer 6x (55×90)mm racetrack drivers, 3x 1″ (25mm) tweeters, 2x 2.75″ (70mm) up-firing full-range drivers
- Frequency response 52Hz – 20KHz (-6dB)
- Audio inputs1 Optical, Bluetooth, Chromecast built-in, AirPlay, Alexa MRM
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- Bluetooth profile A2DP 1.2, AVRCP 1.5
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power<13 dBm (EIRP)
- Wi-Fi networkIEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)1150 x 65 x 130 mm / 45.2″ x 2.6″ x 5.1″
- Weight 4.6 kg / 10.1 lbs