Creative Outlier Pro: Hybrid ANC and Signature Super X-Fi 3D Sound
The Creative Outlier line of fully wireless earbuds has expanded with the Outlier Pro model, standing in the Outlier “table of ranks” above the Air V2 and V3 models. The Creative Outlier Pro are equipped with 10mm speakers with graphene-coated membranes. The novelty is equipped with a full-fledged active hybrid noise reduction, which also provides for Ambient mode – with it you can hear what is happening in the outside world.
Super X-Fi 3D sound
However, the main feature of Creative Outlier Pro can be considered Super X-Fi 3D sound. This is a free preview of the Creative Super X-Fi holographic sound feature, also available in the SXFI app. A conventional stereo or mono system mixes into “holographic” 3D audio. Settings are in the Creative app. There you can also set up touch control (it is physically located on the outer surfaces of the headphones) or set the sound transmission mode with low latency.
If ANC is turned off, fully charged headphones will work on their own for 15 hours, with it – 10. Three more full charges fit in the battery case. In addition, the Outlier Pro is sweat and water resistant to IPX5 rating and comes with S, M, and L size silicone eartips.
The Creative Outlier Pro True Wireless In-Ear Headphones are available now on Creative’s website for $120 in the US.
Creative Outlier Pro Specifications
- Noise Control Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation, Ambient Mode
- Total Battery Life Up to 60 hours
- Playtime Per Charge Up to 15 Hours
- Microphone Setup (Per Earbud) Triple
- Controls Customizable Touch Control via Creative App
- Software Super X-Fi® / Super X-FI READY
- Siri / Google Assistant
- Water Resistance IPX5 Certified
- ConnectivityBluetooth 5.2
- Audio Codec AAC, SBC
- Interface Wireless Charging Enabled and Qi-compatible, USB-C (Charging)
- Driver 10 mm Graphene-coated Driver