Kinera Skuld Hand Painted TWS Earbuds
The Norwegian company Kinera has announced the release of incredibly beautiful in-ear headphones that will be marketed under the name Kinera Skuld. Kinera has designed all of its headphones inspired by mythological characters. According to Norse mythology, Skuld is the youngest of the three goddesses of fate we know as Norn: she is also known as the Goddess of the Future.
For an impressive natural sound, each pair of headphones is equipped with five reinforcement drivers per channel – three Knowles BA drivers and two tunable BA Kinera drivers. This pair has a smooth reference level sonic response, making it the perfect choice for judging and listening to music. Composite block BA 1×2 Kinera SWFK-31736 provides flat response in the high frequency region. In the mid-range, Knowles RAF-32873 BA 2×2 composite block is used. The low-frequency region is served by the Knowles CI-22955 BA unit.
Kinera supplies Skuld TWS headphones with a premium set of accessories, including high quality 4.4-3.5mm and 4.4-2.5mm adapters. Includes premium Final audio Type-E ear tips and a set of silicone and foam ear tips.
Kinera Skuld is available in stores for $550.
- Three Knowles premium BA drivers per side.
- Two Kinera’s customized BA drivers.
- Beautiful Hand-Painted ear cavities.
- Ergonomic cavity design.
- 0.78mm 2-pin Silver-Plated Copper balanced 4.4mm cable.
- Premium set of accessories including Final Audio Type E ear tips and 4.4mm-3.5mm, 4.4mm-2.5mm connectors.
- Smooth & Natural sound tuning.
- Impedance: 23 ohms.
- Sensitivity: 120+/-2dB.
- Rated Power: 3mW.
- Frequency Response Range: 5Hz-50kHz.