Whizzer has officially unveiled the latest Whizzer HE03AL hybrid headphones. Designed by J.IDEA + Studio, the earbuds feature stunning looks with magnesium-aluminum alloy ear tips. The accessory boasts powerful and clear sound thanks to a hybrid configuration that includes a 10.2mm dynamic driver and Knowles BA composite double armature block.
The Whizzer HE03AL headphones are equipped with a specially designed fifth generation dynamic driver with a large diameter of 10.2 mm and a dual magnetic circuit with a magnetic flux of up to 1.2 Tesla. The diaphragm is made from a highly rigid composite material that creates a natural ambience with crisp bass and midrange. The Knowles TWFK-30017-000 double-balanced armature driver operates in the high-frequency range.
The headphones feature a minimalist, industrial style design. Whizzer HE03AL cups are manufactured using high-precision CNC machining processes to help suppress resonance in the output signal. Every component of the Whizzer HE03AL earmolds is crafted with precision and perfection to meet high quality standards. The ear tips are made of stainless steel SU304, which also helps to ensure a good level of noise isolation.
The Whizzer HE03AL headphones come complete with a high quality PU leather storage and carrying case. This set includes six pairs of acrylic ear pads.
Whizzer HE03AL is already available at a price of $229.90.
- 5th Gen Aluminum series custom 10.2mm Dynamic Driver.
- Knowles TWFK-30017-000 composite dual Balance Armature driver unit.
- Aviation-grade Magnesium Aluminum alloy Ear cavities.
- CNC machined one-piece chamber.
- Special double-clamp stainless steel ear nozzle.
- Multiple damping and balancing systems.
- High-purity 5N Silver-Plated OFC cable.
- Vegan leather earphone storage case.
- Custom ear tips.
- Impedance: 30 ohms.
- Frequency response range: 20Hz-40kHz.
- Maximum SPL: 113dB/mW.
- Sensitivity: 110dB/mW.
- THD+N: 1%@101dB.