A distinctive feature of the novelty is the original anatomical shape of the case. On the outer side of each earpiece there is a glass insert covering the company logo. The acoustic part includes a 9.2mm dynamic driver, the Bluetooth 5.2 module from Qualcomm with support for the aptX Adaptive codec is responsible for communication.
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EX features active noise cancellation with a transparent mode, when turned on, the earbuds can work for 6 hours on a single charge (8 hours when turned off). In combination with the charging case, the power reserve is 20 and 28 hours, respectively. The model also has an IP57 certification, which promises reliable protection against water.
The Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EX Wireless earbuds will be available in Europe from April 28, 2022 in three different colors for a price of 400 euros.
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EX Specifications
- Driver Type – Neodymium, 9.2 mm diameter
- Frequency Range – 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Customizable Sound EQ – Presets available and fully customisable through Bang & Olufsen App
- Dust and Waterproof Rating – IP57 (dust and waterproof)
- Battery Size:
Earphones: Right (Primary) 70 mAh
Left (Secondary) 70 mAh
Charging Case: 380 mAh
- Sound Codecs – SBC, AAC codec, aptX™ Adaptive
- Microphone – 6 x MEMS, omni-directional (beam directional for speech)
- Inputs and Outputs:
0.50 m USB-A to USB-C cable for Charging Qi Wireless Charging
5V DC / 500mA USB-C or 400mA Qi charged
- Multipoint – 2 active devices simultaneously
Google Fast Pair
Made for iPhone (MFi)
Microsoft Swift Pair
Supports Apple watch interface