The new E5 BT studio monitors from PreSonus Eris line feature a 5.25″ fabric composite woofer and a one-inch silk tweeter. The speakers are complemented by a Class D amplifier rated at 50W per channel. Monitors are compatible with wired and wireless signal sources. For the latter, the device is equipped with a Bluetooth adapter.
Connectivity includes two mini Aux jacks, two TRS, two RCA, and a TRS Sub Out jack for connecting a subwoofer such as the PreSonus Eris Sub8.
The cost of new PreSonus Eris E5 BT monitors is $250.
PreSonus Eris E5 BT Specifications
- Inputs: Bluetooth 5.0, 1- Stereo 1/8″, 2- Balanced ¼” TRS, 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Outputs: 1 – Stereo 1/8″ headphone output, 1 – Balanced 1/4″ TRS sub out
- Frequency Response 53Hz – 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency 6.7kHz
- Amplifier Power 50W/speaker
- LF Driver 5.25″ woven glass composite
- HF Driver 1” silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter) 112dB
- Input Impedance 10 kΩ
- Cabinet Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Power 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz