Nokia E1200 ANC with 40mm drivers and 50 hours of battery
The once iconic phone manufacturer – Nokia, has introduced its own wireless headphones – Nokia E1200 ANC. In addition to wireless mode, you can use the cable that comes with the kit to connect.
The Nokia E1200 ANC are equipped with 40mm dynamic drivers with a frequency range of 20 – 20,000Hz. The range of the wireless Bluetooth 5.0 network is 10 meters. When using a cable, the headphones are connected using a standard 3.5mm jack.
The new product has an active noise cancellation function with an efficiency of 38dB. The 50ms latency makes the E1200 ANC ideal for video games.
Built-in 700mAh battery provides 24 hours with ANC and 50 hours without noise canceling.
Support for SBC and AAC codecs is mentioned. Users will be able to interact with the smart voice assistant on the smartphone – it could be Google Assistant or Apple Siri.
The cost of the Nokia E1200 ANC has not yet been announced.
Nokia E1200 ANC Specifications
- Wearing style Wireless headphones
- Ear coupling Circumaural
- Effective frequency band 20Hz~20kHz
- Transducer principle Dynamic, closed
- Transducer size 40mm
- Sound pressure level(SPL) 100dB±3dB
- Impedance 32Ω
- Microphone principle MEMS x 1
- Weight Approx. 228g
- Volume Control Yes
- Version Bluetooth 5.0
- Transmission frequency 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz
- Profiles HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP
- Codec SBC, AAC
- Effective Range Line of sight approx. 30ft (10m)
- Power supply Built-in lithium rechargeable batteries, 3.7V, 700mAh
- USB charging: 5V, 450mA
- Operating time Up to 50hrs with ANC off, and up to 24hrs with ANC on with the rechargeablebatteries of the headphones* (music playback via A2DPwith 70% of the volume)
- Charging time Approx 3hrs * Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage and many other factors.