Renowned for their vintage design turntables, Victrola has unveiled the Premiere V1, an all-in-one turntable with audio system. The stereo speakers were placed in the body of the turntable itself, behind a neutral black grill. But the active subwoofer is reasonably separated from the head unit – this is a 6.5-inch driver in a cube-shaped case that uses a wireless connection.
Everything together is ready to go right out of the box. Vinyl Stream technology will allow you to stream the sound of the record from Premiere V1 via Bluetooth to compatible speakers or headphones. The proprietary, patented vibration and shock protection is said to keep the needle from jumping, even during everyone’s dancing with Premiere V1.
The system has an optical input to which you can connect a digital audio source such as a TV. The player itself is equipped with a cover that protects a metal disc with a silicone mat and a tonearm with pressure and anti-skating adjustments from dust. To control the Victrola Premiere V1, a remote control is provided, and on the front panel for the same purpose there is a laconic backlit encoder.
In the UK, the Victrola Premiere V1 multi-function turntable will cost £400.
Victrola Premiere V1 Features
- Premium 2-Way, internal stereo speaker system producing incredible sound reproduction
- Patent-pending anti-vibration belt drive system allows your records to be played crisp and clear at high-volumes without distortion from speaker vibration
- Metal platter with silicone slipmat that protects your vinyl and will last for years to come
- Multi-function, illuminated control knob with built in voice confirmation
- Metal tonearm with adjustable counterweight and anti-skate features to protect your records
- Multi-function metal remote control for easy volume and source control from anywhere in the room
- Vinyl Stream™ technology allows you to stream your record to any external Bluetooth speaker
- Sonically designed to seamlessly and wirelessly pair with Victrola Premiere S1 Subwoofer